Friday, January 27, 2006

Tiscali


I used to pay Tiscali £8.99 a month for unlimited 01 and 02 calls. 07, 08 ,09 etc calls are chargeable. I stopped Tiscali month's ago and went back to BT.

Every month I get a Tiscali bill with the subscription costs the only item.

Every month I call them with this piece of simple logic.

There have been no call charges for month's.

Every month I call them to remind them I have cancelled the account

They say I haven't

I ask if 0870 number's should appear on the bill regardless of call duration.

They say they should.

I ask if I have been charged for any calls recently

They say I haven't.

I point out that if I was still using their services the 0870 call to them about the bill would appear on the bill...

QED to you and me.

Not to them.

Their policies do not cover this type of thing apparently.

Lack of Common Sense Rating: 10.0

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?